Thursday, July 28, 2011

BLOG HOP....BLOG HOP...July Counterfeit Kit Flower Power Challenge

Welcome to the Flower Power  Counterfeit Kit Challenge.
Hope you made your way from Linda's Blog. The Challenge for this Hop
 is "FLOWER POWER"..anyway you want.

I added a few extra flowers to my July Counterfeit Kit to join the Flower Power Challenge.
Here is my kit:













Here is my "Flower..Girl Power" Layout.
Used:
Recollections Boutique Fleur Mulberry paper flowers
Pebbles Cats & Dogs
SEI Jocelyn
Pink Paislee Picture Perfect
SEI Jocelyn Brads
Misc Ric Rack
Webster Sparklers
Crate Paper Phrases
Sassafras Cardstock Stickers


 

AND...Since this my 100th Blog Post; I made a "July embellishment kit"  as a GIVEAWAY.
All you have to do is leave a comment & tell me what gives you inspiration to create...easy peasy! A winner will be randomly selected this weekend.



Thanks for stopping by! Head over to Rachael's Blog!

16 comments:

Jimjams

Congratulations on your 100th post - I reached mine a week or so ago and will shortly be celebrating my first Blogiversary!!!
Love your flower layering and clustering - very pretty!

Jimjams

Oops - forgot to say what inspires me - mostly it's all the wonderful projects I find on the internet - so many people share their lovely creations and titorials - I don't need to buy magazines!

Angela Toucan

pretty kit and fabulous layout.

Congratulations on your 100th post. My creation inspiration either comes from my family, spending time with God, or the great outdoors

Lisa

yeah for 100 posts! Congrats!

I love the colours you have used on your beautiful flower layout - soft and feminine! gorgeous.

I am inspired by pretty much everything! it just depends on the day really. today, I'm inspired by the fact that it's "Milk Chocolate Day" - think I will be scrapping that later on :-) !

Crystal

Congrats on 100 posts! How fun! I like all the layers of flowers! Great job!

Anonymous

Congrats! Loved your pretty layout - great use of flowers. Inspiration? A kit, a challenge, a sketch, a blog - oh and everyday life!

Alanna

Congratulations on your 100th post!! I was so suprised when I reached my 200th the other day! Crazy!

I love your flower cluster on this LO, looks fabulous!

My inspiration to create... hrmm... I scrap because I want to showcase my memories in a creative way. But when it comes to sitting down in my scrap room on a particular day, it's the challenges (especially sketches!) that get me going.

nomorelittlemonkeys

Your layout is gorgeous! I love all the layered flowers and feminine color scheme! Congrats on reaching 100 posts! How awesome to do a giveaway to celebrate. I get inspiration from seeing awesome ideas on other people's blogs like at this blog hop!

Rachel

pretty flowers! definitely looking at other's ideas, and challenges I find online inspire me!

The Inque Spot

My mood, the company I keep and the paper. Sketches help. Sometimes, the pictures

Margie

Very pretty layout!! I am inspired by so much in everyday life-colors, food,ads, art...

Kim Strother

Great layering of your flowers! Congrats on your 100th post too! I'm inspired by my family, product, photos, colors, blogs, magazines...everything!!

Laurie Marmon

Very pretty layout. Love the layered flower look. Works perfectly. Congrats on 100 posts! I'm always getting inspiration from other crafters. It's always fun to find a new technique or idea to try on my next page.

Susanne

Very pretty page - you have a way with flowers. And congrats on 100 posts - continued happy crafty blogging!

Ali

love those colours and all that texture. I am usually inspired by colour combinations and patterns - often not scrapbook related at all.

Michelle Vocke, Scrapbooking and Stamping Examiner

Congrats on your 100th blog post! Love your layered flowers. I find inspiration all around me.

Post a Comment