- I had a FANTASTIC weekend celebrating Queen Kat's Birthday Kick Off. I wish I could have stayed longer :(
- I can't believe that from Friday to Sunday I only slept 5 hours....
- Wondering when I will have a sleep CRASH...
- Just unpacked today...only to realize that we are going out of town again this weekend...
- I've washed 8 loads of clothes in 2 days...why?
- I have fallen in LOVE with Websters scrapbooking supplies...who knew
- Not looking forward to going to another funeral this week. I've been to a funeral/viewing every week for the last month :(
- I need a vacation...on a island ...ASAP!
- Craving a snickers bar....but I'm allergic to nuts...why is this?
- Hoping hubbie does not cook a midnight snack tonight...cause I'm too full from dinner.
Monday, July 11, 2011
Monday Musings
Labels:
Monday Musings
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment