Monday, July 11, 2011

Challenge 20 @ XOXO

Excited I was able to lift some layouts during my scrapbooking weekend with the girls. Here are a few of the Lipstick Chicks who inspired me.

#4 Kimmy: Used BoBunny Liberty Pattern Paper, Creative Imaginations Epoxy Stickers, Jolee embelishments, K&Co Grand Adhesive & American Craft Thickers.





















#13 Alaina: Used Echo Park Playground Pattern Paper, Creative Imaginations Expoxy Stickers, American Craft Thickers & Me & My Big Idea Soft Spoken Embellishment & Bazzill Cardstock.


#11 Sabrina: Used Bo Bunny Barefoot & Bliss Pattern Paper, Bazzill cardstock, Me & My Big Idea Title, Daisy D's cardstock die-cuts & Making Memories Puffy stickers





#5 Lisa: Used Bo Bunny Barefoot & Bliss Pattern Paper & Chipboard, Bazzill Cardstock & Me & My Big Ideas Title



3 comments:

Khristen

Wow, I love each month how we all inspire you so much :) This is awesome, can you share some of your free scrappy time with me please? LOL I love your climbing layout the most, but they are all fantastic lifts! Great job, once again! Thanks for playing along at XOXO :)

kate blue

I'm just jealous that you are scrapping summer 2011 fun! AND I am so in love with all that BoBunny! That's my favorite and I think Kimmy is inspiring lots of folks this month too!

SWAK (Kate -True XOXO gal)

Lisa Watson

Your work is fantastic!!! So glad you found so much inspiration from xoxo. So honored that you chose me to scraplift!! Have a great weekend!

Post a Comment