Monday, August 1, 2011

Yummy Pattern Paper

I was able to sneak away from my football weekend to go to Great Scraps, my local scrapbook store. I came upon some yummy Basic Grey & an new company called Authentique. I love all of Authentiques lines...but restrained myself to only purchase 2 of them. The paper is double sided & heavy weight...besides being super cute! Can't wait to "cut up this paper" and CREATE!

 Basic Grey "OUT of Print" side 1.













Basic Grey "OUT of PRINT" side 2.














Authentique "BLISSFULL" Collection side 1.














Authentique "BLISSFULL" Collection side 2 with 2-sided cardstock elements & dictation words.














Authentique " WONDER" Collection side 1.
Authentique "WONDER" Collection side 2 w/ 2 sided cardstock elements.

2 comments:

Tamika

We have similar taste, i just bought the out of print for my Bestie and once I saw it I realized that I am going to need it for myself. And once I saw the authentique paper in person I just had to have it. My favorites are the pinks and yellows, but I think I might need the blue too.

kate blue

drooling.....I'm coming over to stgeal it ALL...

Post a Comment