Saturday, February 12, 2011

Big Lots find....

So, I left out for 1 hour yesterday & hit up Big Lot's (after taken extra allergy meds...cause it's dirty dusty in there). I found :


Basic Grey "do me a favor" favor boxes 6 for $1.00
Basic Grey pearls for $.50
Basic Grey layered stickers $1.00
Basic Grey epoxy stickers $1.00
Martha Stewart rub-ons $.50
Wall shapes to alter for $1.00
Bazzill Cardstock $5.00 per pk

Since I'm really trying to use my stash; I only bought $20 worth of stuff.

5 comments:

kate blue

WHAT????? I'm shocked...at the $ 20!!!

Unknown

what a cool find! : ]

Tamika

Now I am going to have to make a road trip! I am glad to find your blog, I love all things crafty and I am a scorpio too! I will visit again soon.

Staci

Oooh! You got some good stuff! :-)

Laura Evangeline

I wish I could stop myself at $20. LOL! Love your blog!

Post a Comment