I am truly thankful that this Monday (Valentine's Day) is being spent with my family at HOME. Instead of the hospital like last Monday. I'm still undergoing lots of test in hopes of making sure another episode does not occur. Spending time each day with your loved ones is what counts; not just on Valentine's Day. Receiving a call/email or text msgs from friends; just to let me know they are thinking about me means a great deal. This weekend hubbie picked up a couple of items for me but that is something that we do just because regardless of a pending holiday. So, I hope each of you will take the time to tell or show someone how much you care about them. I'll leave you with picks of my weekend gifts....
Monday, February 14, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
OMG...CAN r ADOPT ME AS HIS OLDER SISTER??? THem boots are freaking awesome!!!
Wow it must be nice to have a husband who shops and has good taste too. My hubby just gives me the cash, lol.
Post a Comment