Since the "burgundy & gold" REDSKINS did not make the superbowl & my favorite player #18 Manning did not make the superbowl; I don't really care who wins. (Okay, I really just want to win one of the $250 blocks; so the score each quarter matters.) While I'm watching the score, I'll try to use up some of my stash to make room for all the NEW goodies that I plan to buy. Just waiting for UPS to delivery CHA goodies to my LSS.
Everyone knows that I have been whining lately that I may have to bite the bullet & buy my 3rd Clip it Up! I have soo many embellishements that I need to hang. On Friday, I happen to look on the 2 Peas message board & saw a "homemade" clip it up. So, I purchased a Shoe Spinner from Target & turned the shelves upsided down. Here's how mine turned out. I think it was well worth the $20 I spent. I probably need about 3 more :)
Sunday, February 6, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
This would actually be good to store stamps too!
I love this idea! Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment