This week I have been forced to use my "STASH". Since my ER visit on Monday; I am not suppose to drive long distances. My caregiver (husband) has been great. He's waited on me all week. He's taken me to all my specialist appointment this week; but I know one place he will not go is my (local scrapbook store)LSS. I received emails from them stating they have received lots of goodies from MME, Imaginince, WeRMemory Keepers & Pink Paiselee. I mentioned to one of my friends (you know who you are) if she was going to be in the area near me this weekend; so I could ride with her to the scrapbook store...but the first thimg she said was "Use Your STASH". I told her I did not have any stash (which is a lie)....I have done 12 layouts this week. Just have not had time to take pictures of them during the day.....Will post them by this weekend.
Here are a few pics of me from last Saturday before my (date night) with my hubbie.
Thursday, February 10, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment