As we come even closer to Christmas, it's time for a mini vacation for Lasting Memories.We'll be on vacation till January 8th, when we'll be kicking off the New Year with a new DT!! Would you like a chance to be on the DT? All you have to do is join this challenge and be sure to add DT with your name when you link up (ex: Karen DT). Challenge #69 will run for 2 weeks. New members will be notified first week of January! We will still be posting Featured layouts in the meantime to keep that mojo flowing over the holidays!! You'll also see some changes in January as well .. stay tuned!!!!
DT Member Info:
- This term is 6 mths - January to June 2012
- LAYOUTS ONLY please
- You will be required to join our Yahoo group which is where you'll find all upcoming challenges
- Comment on all DT member entries each week
- Comment on as many entries as you can
- Host at least one giveaway - whether it's from you or a sponsor you find
- Challenges run Sunday 8am EST to Saturday 9pm EST
- If you can't join a challenge, just please let us know, there's no stress here!!! We do ask that even if you can't make the challenge, that you post a link to our challenge that day on your personal blog
- HAVE FUN!!!
Here is the sketch provided to the DT...however I turned it a bit.
Here is my layout entitled: Simply Zoe! Pictured is my too cute cousin.
Used: My all time favorite manufacturer...Bo Bunny Tis the Season Chorus Diecut and Combo Stickers, Bo Bunny Making Berry Cardstock Stickers, American Craft Thickers, We R Memory Keeper Doilie & Bling.
I have truly enjoyed being on Karen's Design Team...I hate to see it come to an end. I have met some really crafty ladies who are going to make me dabble in "digi" in 2012. Today, I have looked over all the layouts that I have created for this DT & am truly glad to be able to create layouts for all of these treasured memories!






7 comments:
no dabbling in digi allowed :):)
AWESOME Layout and what a CUTIE!! Have a GREAT Day,
Me-Ma Kim
LMDT
Zoe is adorable and you did a beautiful job on the layout. Love the framing cuts and the paper you used. Cute title too!!!!
Oh, she's a DOLL!! How sweet is that picture!! Beautiful layout this week. Thank you so much for all your inspiration over the last 6 mths. I'm glad you enjoyed being on the team and sounds like you got a lot of LO's done too!! YAY!! Enjoy your dabble with digi, but be warned - it's addicting!!
Happy Holidays to you and yours!!
Adorable. Love the papers, the title and the baby's smile. Great layout.
Such a cutie pie on such a CUTE layout!! Have loved your inspiration over the last 6 months. I especially love your football layouts. I think I got a future player in the house... not to mention my Hubby's addiction on Sundays, Mondays, Thursday... oh and even some Saturdays. LOL. Thanks so much for your hard work and dedication. And bonus that you got a lot of layouts done. That is the fun part!!
Love your LO! I like the way you flipped the sketch and SHE is adorable!
Post a Comment