Sunday, December 4, 2011

Lasting Memories Challenge #67...Sentiment

This week at Lasting Memories Challenge Blog our Design Team was challenged to create a layout with a Sentiment. Join us this week for Challenge #67 and upload your creation by Saturday November 10th.

Since today is Sunday, I chose to create a layout about my favorite football team REDSKINS  sport FOOTBALL.

My sentiment is "SPORTS FaN" which definately describes me.



Used: Karen Foster pattern paper and rub-ons, Bo Bunny Chipboard and Reminisce diecut stickers.
Pictured: Is my self & my BFF Queen Kat representing our favorite football teams.

6 comments:

kate blue

I am definitely a HUGE football fan! Plan on playing with paper while i watch today''s game!

Michele

FUN layout for Football Sunday!!
:-)

Suzanne cricutcraftingrammyblogspot.com

What a great layout! I love the picture, the paper, and all the little details. Especially the Eat sleep football and the 24/7.

Denise Pustelniak

What a WONDERFUL football LO! GOOD JOB!

Vicki

Love the paper and the eat sleep football embellie. Great layout.

Karen Wilson

What a great LO!!! Love the embellishments, those are awesome and that pic is super fun too!!! Love it!!

Post a Comment