Along with owner (Karen), VP (Michele), Brenda & Kim who stayed on this creative team.
This great team will bring you weekly LAYOUT challenges...
This weeks challenge, it's all about "Simply You" ... can be your style, your personally, something you love or just "Simply You". As you visit all of our blogs, you're really see that this is a VERY versatile challenge!!! Oh!! Guess what!! We have a sponsor this week!!!
MyMemories is offering up a copy of their latest digital scrapbooking software!! I personally LOVE the software and my last few LO's have been done using it. What do you have to do to enter?
- Join the challenge this week and be sure to link up!
- Visit MyMemories then come back HERE and leave a comment telling us what your favorite digital kit is!
Here is my layout "Simply Beautiful". My take on this challenge is something I love to do is to cut half of scalloped pattern paper to complete a layout. As you will notice during some of our upcoming challenges...I LOVE Bo Bunny pattern paper, butterflies & American Craft Thickers!






10 comments:
Congrats!!!! I amso happy for you
I'm so excited to be part of the team with you! I love all the color in your layout! Especially the butterflies and flowers, I put those on almost all of my projects!
Gorgeous layout. Congrats on being part of the team. I love the scalloped paper you used.
Vicki
Gorgeous page!! Love the flowers and the cute butterflies!! Super pretty!!
AWESOME PAGE!! Welcome to the Lasting Memories team! Have a GREAT Day,
Me-Ma Kim
Caryn!! Welcome to LM!! :-) Your layout is beautiful... and I have to say.. .we have a bit in common as far as half circle scallops. I JUST submitted a 2nd layout that you will see MY half circle scallops bordering on the left. Mine are plain... and yours are so pretty! Can't wait to create with you this term! Congrats!!
Hi Caryn!! Welcome to LM! I love your take on this weeks challenge. I'm glad we have a few different idea's for everyone!! Your scallop idea is really cool. One thing I like to do as well is cut it in half and do a 2 pg LO .. looks really neat!! Awesome LO and love those flowers!
Caryn, your LO is so eye catching!
Congrats to becoming a DTM at LM. I'm very excited to learn more about you and see your wonderful layouts. This one to start is absolutely stunning. You have already taught me something I will try to use in future layouts with the half scallop. Wonderful flowers...love it.
Hugs
Brenda LM DTM
I would be honored if you came to see my blog here
I love your page, it is so beautiful! I am really looking forward to seeing more!
Post a Comment