Here is the rotated sketch:
Here is my layout entitled "Back to School". Used: Bazzill Cardstock, Basic Grey Oxford pattern paper & Layered Pops, Karen Foster Love to Cheer Locker pattern paper, Sandylion Essentials Stickers, Making Memories Just Chillin Stickers along with #2 pencils. Pictured: Kyle & Kassie on their 1st Day of School.







6 comments:
Great back to school page! I love the locker! Did you make the bookwork apple?? He is just too adorable!
Wow, what an awesome layout. I love all the embellishments that come with it and your pencil additions are fabulous.
Great job.
Hugs
Brenda LMDT - Sister
I would be honored if you came to see my blog here
Ok, I just LOVE the little worm!! And I can't say that I would've thought to use actual pencils on the lo...awesome!
xoxo Charity
Awesome layout. Love the worm and the pencils. So clever.
Vicki
LM DT
Now how cool are those pencils!? What an awesome LO and all those embellie's are perfect! Cute bookworm!!
Hi Caryn!! I have to say... LOVE those pencils! I have thought to use a ruler... but HELLO.. pencils are just perfect! This is a super cute layout. I love it!!
Post a Comment