PUNKY Scraps Challenge #28 is up. You have until September 30th to link up your creation based on the sketch above. The winner will get a SWEET prize...Little Yellow House Kit!
Here is my take entitled : My Love...for Ed Hardy. Used: Recollections Cardstock, Echo Park Happy Days pattern paper & Chipboard accents, Basic Grey felt stickers, Maya Road Mist, Creative Imaginations Epoxy stickers & American Craft Thickers. Pictured: My recent Ed Hardy purse purchase.
Sunday, September 18, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





8 comments:
Fabulously Funky layout! Love the paint and fun embellies...great work!
This is fantastic!! I just love the details! Thanks for playing at Punky Scraps!!
I too adore Ed Hardy. I think their products rock. Fun and fabulous page!!!!
Love the layout!! So fun and funky!! Awesome job and thanks for playing along with us at Punky Scraps!!
what a cute and very funky page...I love it! :) Wonderful job!! <3
very punky page! love it! x
Great page!
Awesome layout!
Post a Comment