Sunday, September 25, 2011

Frames & Flowers Challenge #57

This week at Lasting Memories LAYOUT Challenges it's all about Frames & Flowers. Why don't you link up your layout by 9pm Saturday October 2nd. I really enjoyed finally using my Kaisercraft stash that I have been hording waiting for the right challenge.
Here is my layout entitled "Treasure Friends".Used: Kaisercraft Chanteuse Collection, Recollection Butterfly stickers, Recollection Floral embellishments, Websters sparklers & Tickets, Echo Park Be Mine ticket and We R Memory Keeper Flocked Lace. Pictured: Myself & my BFF Kat @ Girls Night Out.



9 comments:

Vicki

Outstanding layout. The frame, the flowers, everything is so pretty.

Vicki
LMDT

Unknown

This is gorgeous. I love the frame for sure and those added flowers are fabulous.
Great job.
Hugs
Brenda LMDT
I would be honored if you came to see my blog here

The Bookin Room

I can see why you were hoarding, I mean saving those embellishments! Beautiful!! Such a cute pic of you two also!
xoxo Charity LMDT

Michele

Gotta love Girl's night!! :-) Very pretty frame and your flowers are gorgeous!! I think we all HOARD stuff. Great job with the challenge!
Michele
LM DT

Wendy

GORGEOUS! The frame is so beautful! And your choice of flowers is just perfect!

Joelle

Wow! This is beyond fabulous! Love the flowers and the tickets! wow! Beautiful!

Karen Wilson

Oh, this is beautiful and I love your sentiment. It's so true. Beautiful photo too!

Denise Pustelniak

I love this! (I also love your photo)

Wendy Kwok

Thank you for taking time to drop by my blog. Your work is beautiful!

Post a Comment