So, I've been kinda bummded that everytime I email/call about an item on Craigslist..it is sold. So yesterday, I glance at my phone and saw an add for "Contemporary Desk". I could use one for my office/craft room; so I called the number. The lady said she had 2 that had to be gone last night for $50 each & I was the 1st person to call (Yeah ME). I told her my husband would only let me buy one; so we'd be there in 10 minutes.
Imagine my surprise when I got there and found the desks for sale were the Target Trestle Desk that costs $319.99. So, after we loaded the desk into the truck; the seller said. I'll give you the 2nd table for free since I'm a scrapbooker.
So here is a picture of my desk that I got 2 desks for $50.....Now I have to redo my craftroom this weekend.
Thursday, March 3, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
dang! I need to re-do my space and gets to looking at craigslists
Wow! This is my desk! I thought I got it for a steal for $150 when I saw the Target model for over $300 and the Crate Barrel or Pottery Barn version for over $500. Leave it to you to find the deal of the year!
Oooh! You really scored girl! Have fun crafting on your new table!
OMG! What a great deal. I am coming over to see the remodel.
Good deal. I want to see a picture of the scrap room once you put the desk in.
Post a Comment