Sunday, March 20, 2011

Finally...Pictures of my Craft Room

Here are pictures I took of my scraproom prior to me getting my Black Trestle Desk. I'll post updated pics by the end of the week with my new desks.


View from my door. This desk is now for sale. I bought it from Ikea 2 months ago. It is 70L X 35W. Let me know if you would like it.

This is my craft storage. Jet Max Cubes hold 2 bins of stamps, 2 bins of punches, 1 bin of acrylic stamps &ink, small paper stacks, Cardstock, kits. Acrylic paper tray holds pattern paper sorted by manufacter. Hanging on the wall is a white tray that I got from Homegoods that holds my Thickers. Other Making Memories storage holds printer ink, paper & photo paper. The 2 pink butter fly trays are magnetic boards. The C & K Creative Imagination letter I spray painted Black. The Chandelier Things to do erase board I bought at Home goods. The pink wall basket holds all misc letters which also came from Homegoods. A 2 tier Clip it up, a 1 tier Clip it up complete this space.

Bookcase holds books that I plan to read & picture frames. Bought this from Kmart.

This is my Making Memories embellishment storage that holds flowers, buttons & ribbon.
Bought this years ago at Michaels.

This another table that has my HP printer, 3 baskets of embellishments (that need to be hung), butterfly curtain rod from Target (that has layouts that I've done recently), Chandelier Mirror from Homegoods.
 Expedit from Ikea & homemade Clip it up.

 Close up of Expedit. The small pink boxes hold pictures from 1970-1995. The large black & pink bins from Ikea hold (buttons/brads, Items to alter, Cardstock/cards, class kits to make). Magazine storage is from Staples made by Advantus. Ribbon jars are from Ikea. Bottom shelf holds my D-ring
8 1/2X11 & 12X12 binders.
This is my homemade Clip It Up that stores some of my embellishments. It is a shoe rack from Target. I have 2 more to put together.

4 comments:

kate blue

:) am glad to see you are in the studio too today!!!

Scrappin Sista

I love your room, it is so clean and organized.... everything i wish my craft room was lol!!! you can come to my house and do my room if you like!! lol!!!
Happy crafting,
Alice

Netta

I love your scrap space and the colors, I am following your blog now.

Thank you for stopping by my blog and following me.

Anonymous

OH WOW! I love ti! What a fabulous and well organized space! It so looks like you could walk in and not only be inspired but know right where everything is at a moments thought! Thanks for sharing it on my blog!!!

Post a Comment