Share your dirty little secrets for your chance to win this... over at Candy Shoppe Designs
You have until the last day of this month (Tuesday, November 30, 2010) to link up your creations to this challenge blog.The Sponsor, BlueMoonScrapbooking,
is giving this fabulous gift for the winner.
Here is my layout entitled "Asthma Sucks". Journaling reads: July 4th weekend was the worst time of our lives. Our daughter was fighting for her life. My husband & I would never have thought that our baby girl was at deaths door. Her struggle to breathe was something that we never want to go thru again. Asthma sucks and we are not afraid to say it. We pray that she will grow out of it. July 2010.
I used Sketch 91 by Liz Chidester
at The Scrappiest.
If you are inspired to try the sketch and if you want a chance at winning that AMAZING kit from Stash To Treasure then add your entry to Mr. Linky before December 1st.




7 comments:
hard to believe that that just happened this summer...Great that you shared something that was painful, not everyday is rosey right?? Thank GOD for modern medicine right?? Happy Thanksgiving!!
KitKat (Team Sugar @ Candy Shoppe)
Very nice layout tfs!!
Thank you so much for joining us at The Scrappiest this week! Great work!
GREAT layout about something so painful!! The layout is sooo pretty - I love the flowers and the journaling note!
Thanks for playing with us at CSD!
/ Jeanette aka Lush Liquorice, CSD DT
poor baby... glad she made it through. ~ Kimmy @ CSD
Poor little thing, asthma does suck, I have it!!
Love your LO!!
OH WOW! Asthma runs in my family so as a child growing up I recall 911 calls and hospitalizations for my mother and sisters! How scary for you and your family. Thanks for sharing. Lots of emotion in this layout. Thanks for playing with CSD.
Mo
Post a Comment