Kassie spending time with her 91 year old Great Grandmother.
Spending the day with my friend Queen Kat.
My baby boy with his Mohawk...used some items from the Kreatorville Kit
(Pattern Paper & Scissor emblelishment)
Chaperoned my daughter's class to the pumpkin patch. I was only suppose to have 1 girl...ended up chaperoning six *6 year olds*. Used some PP that I picked up at the Hobby Lobby Grand Opening in Laurel,MD.
Used Layered Photo technique that was on the Kreatorville Blog....
My daughter "Whipping her hair back & forth". I let her do this scrapbook page...
My son headed to the UK (England) to spend time with his cousin. He had a trip of a lifetime. Finally got to crack open my Basic Grey PP.











2 comments:
Very nice layouts thanks for sharing!!
Great fun layouts!
Visiting from Paper Issues - I am having a scrapbook giveaway on my blog at the moment - drop by and visit!
Lowri
http://papervinenz.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment