*I finally met Queen Kat. She was a joy to talk to. Can't wait to scrapbook with her (hint hint).
*Kyle celebrated his 10th Birthday on April 29th. He enjoyed playing with his friends and opening his gifts....especially his Tony Hawk skateboard.
*On April 30th; Kyle brought home his report card & he made the 4th Grade Honor for the 3rd time. Also, Kassie received a Perfect Attendance for Kindergarten. We rewarded both of them by taking them shopping and then an outing at a local Carnival.
*On May 1st (National Scrapbook Day) I had too many things to do and was unable to scrapbook with friends.
*One thing that I did get was a tattoo. It has been 15 years since my last one. I've always loved butterflies...so now I can cross this off of my "Bucket List".
*Some friends of mine came down from PA and we spent Saturday evening at the Inner Harbor. PF Changs & Mustang Alleys will never be the same. Can't wait for the next "girls night out"!




1 comments:
so we both didn't scrap for NSD!! At least you had some fun though! and congrats to baby girl for perfect attendance, we know how hard that is in kindergarten with all those germs!!
Post a Comment