- Was that the best ever? I maybe have to find out :)
- Do I really need the I Pad? or a MAC...do I want it cause I do?
- Did I really need to buy more scrapbook stuff at Michael's? or Photoscrap on Friday? When do I have enough supplies???
- Can't believe the Clearnace sale at Fashion Bug....did I leave anything else for others to buy?
- Went to WW but could not weight in cause I did not bring socks to step onto the scale & I did not want to put my feet on their dirty scale. Yuck
- Did I pay $45 for a pedicure ??? What happpen to $20?
- Bought lunch for a guy who works with my hubbie...how did hubbie find out before I even paid for the food in the drive thru....WTH. He sent a text to hubbie before I could...LOL!
- Why did my daughter who is six explain to me what "cheating means"....
- Why did people dive into the boxes at Old Navy for the $1.00 flip flops when they normally are $3.00 each?
- Hubbie went to the grocery store and bought dinner for 2 days....1st time in 8 years LOL!
- Looking for a home is a hard process....can't wait until the search is over!
- Need a new camera or maybe need to read the instructions for the one I have SMH!
- Need a vacation every week....even though I'm off work on Fridays....
- Did I take the wine out of the freezer last night....maybe had too much :)
- Hope to see some friends this weekend...& hope I don't see those who are'nt.
- Why does everyone get excited when the Blue Angels fly during Comission Week at the Naval Academy??? It means TRAFFIC for us Annapolitians!
- Sure could use a large Dunkin Donuts coffee; but would people look at me drinking it while it is 95 degrees outside :)
Wednesday, May 26, 2010
On my Mind.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
things that make you say hmmm... and yeah, WE 'NEED' an IPad! ps-keep a paper towel in your purse just for weigh-ins...that's what I do...
$45 for a pedicure should mean a spa pedicure. Hopefully you got the parafin and the clay! Just for the record, no one "needs" an iPad but if you can afford it, who cares?! Like I told a co-worker, if I only bought the things I need I wouldn't have an entire room in my house dedicated to scrapbooking! As soon as I have some extra $$ I'm investing in a Mac notebook. I've had it with PCs.
Post a Comment