Sunday, March 17, 2013

Sketch N Scrap

I found another Sketch blog this weekend....
Sketch-N-Scrap Challenge #29

This sketch is by Brenshevia


Here is my layout entitled "Sweet" featuring my daughter Kassie.




9 comments:

Lisa in Texas

Super cute layout! Love the embellishments you used! Your dtr is adorable! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

Life Interrupted by Scrapbooking

Nice, I keep saying I'm going to try sketches because I get a brain freeze sometimes when scrapping..lol it would make it so much easier.

Kelly

I'm so glad you found us Caryn! I just love your style and the kraft you use and your daughter is just so cute!! Thanks for playing along with us at Sketch N Scrap! :)

Tamika

Great take on the sketch, I love your embellishments and I know she must love being the focus of your layouts. Thanks for joining us at Sketch~n~Scrap!

Amy Pitts

Thank you for joining us at Sketch-N-Scrap! Super super cute!!

Amy Pitts

Thank you for joining us at Sketch-N-Scrap! Super super cute!!

theoldesaltbox

Lovely layout! The photos are darling and wonderful embellishments! Thanks for playing along at Sketch-N-Scrap!

Unknown

beautiful embellishments at the bottom of the page. Thanks for joining us at SNS

MJ's Kraze

Great embellishment cluster. Thanks for playing along at S~N~S.

Post a Comment