Friday, February 1, 2013

About a Boy...February 1st Challenge

Welcome to the FIRST Challenge at  About A Boy Scrapbooking Challenge Blog ! 
I am super excited to be apart of this team to show case my males in my life !!!

So, click the link above to check the rest of our amazing DT & to play along with our 1st challenge.
For our February 1st Challenge, you are to create a layout about the son/husband/father/nephew etc.. and USE their name somewhere on the page....Easy enough...right :) & we are offering a prize too...
So join us! We'd love to see your creations featuring the males in your life!

Pictured below is layout of my husband Rick...

I used my Echo Park Yours Truly pattern paper & embellishments that I was 
hoarding saving for this challenge (hee hee). 




1 comments:

Stacia Brandt

Love your page! Great elements and the paper collection is cute! I'm really looking forward to working with you!

Post a Comment