........I never would have never
thunk thought that Dunkin' Donuts has
SHOTS!!! Dunkin' Donuts is my daily stop in the morning & some afternoons. I order the same coffee every single day since as long as I've been drinking coffee...maybe 25 years /??? Large regular medium roast coffee with
six cream & six sugars (down to 5 & 5 since December). Yup light & sweet!~ But this morning when I walked in the male "Barista" (do you call guys that??) said I looked really tired...He asked if I wanted a shot added to my coffee.
For those that know me, for a brief moment I had thoughts of Ciroc/Patron/Grey Goose (hee hee)... I said SURE!!!
So, I drank half of the cup & instantly I felt alive.
Now, that shot is actually called a "
Turbo Shot" & it gives coffee a extra jolt! Now, I'm not going to add this to my daily coffee consumption...so, I'll leave it up the "Barista" !
BTW...I'll definitely have to ask why they are still using the Holiday cups LOL!
2 comments:
you are cracking me up! When I go to Starbucks, I get an extra SHOT of peppermint! And isn't it resourceful to keep using xmas cups? We still need JOY in January...:):) glad to see you back!
Just found your blog and going to look around! That was just to funny!
Post a Comment