Friday, June 22, 2012



Welcome to the SOC "Hot in the Summer" Blog Hop
We are HOPPIN' from 9am Friday thru 11pmEST Monday.

You should have made your way from 
my BFF's Blog Queen KAT!
If you came here 1st, join us by starting at Tina's Blog.

SOC is offer a great prize.


 To be eligible, just leave a message on each participants blogs & the winner will be announced on Wednesday June 27th.

Now onto the summer fun! 
Below are 2 layouts showcasing my daughter Kassie taking shade from the sun & wearing a favorite summer dress.








I'm offering blog "kit" candy too


...all you have to do is leave a message & become a follower (only if you want too..LOL). I will do a random drawing at 9amEST on Wednesday June 27th.



32 comments:

Trina

Your pages are lovely! I really like all of the little embellishments you added to them!

Margaret

your layout is super cute and so is your daughter

Sheryl

Love both layouts. Your daughter is soo cute.

Tamika

Lovely layouts & prize package!!!!

Margie

Love your LO! So cute! I am a follower!

Treva

Love your LOs, you have a beautiful daughter; tfs!

kate blue

welcome back! Loving all the MME!

MrsPink1

Nice layout. I like you "about me" story too. I feel you on always taking pictures and the happiness that family brings. That me all the time.

Sharon Sutton

Beautifully designed pages.

Nitasha

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous layouts! Love the patterned paper that you used!

Natalie

I am already a follower and good friend since meeting through our love of scrapbooking. Your layouts are wonderful.Looks like you are hitting a higher level in your craft.
Great job ! and cute young lady that Kassie !!

Jovan

Beautiful layouts!

Teen Queen

What a beautiful subject(Kassie) and lo's. The yellow honey comb is a great accent(not sure if it is part of the paper or not).

Karen B

Such a beatuful little lady. Very nice.

kdnkdd

Suzy-Q21 Crafter

Great layout and what a pretty little lady!

The Scrappin Diva

I love your layouts....you make it seem so easy a one pic layout....I really need to work on that.....too cute

Gigi Zone

This is such a cute layout. Love it!
Gigi

Anonymous

What fun layouts and what a beautiful daughter.

msafrocentric2012

Your pages are beautiful as usual.

Confiseries Papier

Great LO,such a pretty little lady.

Life Interrupted by Scrapbooking

Love your layout! Kassie is too cute!

Lisa (aka CropDropNRoll)

Adorable AND smart!! Cute LOs. TFS.

Patricia

2 great layouts! Love all the little details you have used! Thanks for sharing!

Scrappin Sista

OMG!!! what a adorable layout!! Super cute!!

NC Peach

Loving these LOs, especially that second one! Great embellishing! Thanks for participating in the blog hop with us!

michele

great layouts! thanks for the chance for blog hop candy! xo

Hi! I'm Shirley and

This LO is darling!!!

Mandy

Love both of your layouts! Just adorable!

Helen

What a cute layout!

Papercrafting Princess

It's so hot I need that umbrella right about now! Cute layout

Cassie

Nice LOs and your subject is a cutie!

An'Jenic G.

Wow such a beautiful girl and beautiful layouts. I wish I could do clean and pretty layouts. I think both of your layouts are cute. TFS AJ~

Post a Comment