Here is my take: "No Training Wheels". Pictured is our 8 year old finally riding without training wheels.
Supplies:
Paper- 8.5x11 Kraft Cardstock, My Minds Eye "Follow Your Heart" by Rhonna Farrer
Letters-Amy Tanterine "Goodness" Thickers & American Craft "Sunrise" Thickers
Embellishments-My Minds Eye "Follow Your Heart" by Rhonna Farrer decorative brads
Chalks: ColorBox "Passion Blue & Chestnut Roan" fluid chalk








7 comments:
Love your page and what a wondrous occassion to scrap! I remember when my daughter learnt to ride as well such a proud moment! I love that paper range and i think you have done a great job with it.
What a gorgeous page, love the kite/bike on the background paper. Thanks for playing along at STG :)
Awesome layout!!!!
I love your take on the sketch...the little flags, the bicycle & kites & such a brilliant achievement of your daughter! :)
Great Job with the Sketch! Perfect paper for your photo's. Thanks for joining in at STG. :)
Love how you've used these MME papers. Great take on the sketch! :)
What a cool layout!!!
Post a Comment