Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Child's Play 1st Blog Hop!


Hello and welcome to Child's Play Challenges first ever Blog Hop!!
You should have made your way from  Janet's Blog .
If you came here 1st, head over to Tiffany's Blog.

Blog Hop runs from April 25th until May 1st.
We have a fabulous gift for one lucky hopper, here's what you need to do to enter:
1-check out each blog along the hop and leave a comment
2-post about the hop on your blog
3-link your post on our special "Blog Hop" linky in the sidebar
4-BONUS!! create a layout based on any of the DTs inspiration items and post that link for a second entry!!

I chose a Basketball as the theme for my layout entitled "Game Time".
Supplies: Echo Park Mini Theme Kit , Paper House 3 D stickers & American Craft "Gift" Thickers.




I am offering up "Websters' Blog Candy" for those participating in the HOP! All you have to do is leave a comment that you are here for the Blog Hop &  become a follower,
I will select the winner on May 1st.


Your next stop is fellow DT Monique

15 comments:

tiffany

so fun!! love those basketball accents, and what a great pic of your son!!

Monique Nicole Fox

Look at your handomsome son. Super cute layout Caryn.

Janet M

That's a great layout to showcase his basketball photo. The embellishments look perfect with it.

sharon

I'm here for the hop. :) I love the way you put all your paper's together! The colors with your picture are wonderful, and I love the little banner sideways! :)

Haven_mom4

beautifully done. love all the embellishments that compliment the theme

Unknown

So fun this lo!!!

wendipooh13

way to go!!!! great sports page and what a handsome lil guy!!!

Karen Wilson

Hey Caryn!! Awww, look at your little man! Great photo and the layout is awesome! Love the way the ball's bouncing along the bottom.

Michele

Ohhh this is a GREAT basketball layout!! My little guy is on his way to playing! Next year on a team hopefully!! :-) I am already a follower and here for the hop... and it's nice to "See you" again.

Jackie xxx

Love your layouts x

Rita

Beautiful LO... I love the shoes :)

ufoide@gmail.com

Oh oh...I like basketball...here in Italy I saw the Chicago Bulls games, when Jordan was the most valuable player in the NBA :)

Chas

That's a great layout, love the embellishments. I started following you too. :)

Tamika

I love this sporty layout~ Great work!!!!

Anonymous

Great LO Caryn. Love the embellishments !

Post a Comment