(I started this post earlier yesterday; when I was happy & excited. I even changed my blog theme...But, last night I found out that CANCER is trying to suck the life out of my cousin who is very close to me & my family. He's a fighter...& I'm still praying for a CURE. I'm just trying to take each day as it comes & spend time with him in his remaining days.)
I must admit that this is 1 of my favorite months. First February means SNOW!! Secondly, I am a "holiday" type of girl....VALENTINE' Day is this month! I rarely wear RED..but I do wear it alot in Feburary. I also can SHOUT to the World that I LOVE my Guy! (Normally just save that for US daily or during my Birthday/Anniversary Month"....). We also have President's Day. A government holiday that I take off for...so that I can SCRAPBOOK! Most of all there are 29 Days this Month!
Hope each of you have fun making memories & creating amazing layouts during this special month!
Thursday, February 2, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
Saying a lot of prayers for your cousin.
I will say a prayer for your cousin
Sorry to hear about your cousin. We have to lift him up in prayer and thank God for everyday we have with our loved ones.
Sorry to hear about your cousin. We will have to lift him up in prayer and thank God everyday we get to spend with our loved ones.
Cancer stinks! Our 6 yr. old friend is battling it right now too. Will pray for your cousin!
Hi Caryn!! I love your blog!!:) I will be praying for your cousin. Cancer has struck close to home for me many times. Big hugs to you and your family!!
Post a Comment