Monday, January 16, 2012

VACATION!!!

Just wanted to stop in to say I am still on VACATION (entering my 2nd week).....without scrapbook supplies or computers...

So, If you are here from the Scrapbook Challenges Blog Hop...Leave a comment about your most recent vacation & I will randomly draw a winner...for  SURPRISE Blog Candy.

Here are a few pics from my vacation:





5 comments:

Margie

My most recent vacation was to Gulf Shores in FL! Man I miss that beach!

angie ashuk

My most recent vacation was May 2011, me and hubby went to Jamaica:), but 2 weeks I'll be in Vegas. Love the castle, we were in Disney World last Jan, and we love it there:)

Tamika

My very recent mini-staycation was a trip to Atlantic City with my husband for his birthday. We enjoyed almost 60 degree weather in the winter and walked along the beach enjoying the view. We resolved to get away more often.

Lee-Anne

Glad you had a good time! We missed you. Looking forward to working with you over at SC. Have a great day! Looks like you are going to have lots of photos to scrap :)

J.Jehanne

love those pics!!!!

Post a Comment