Sunday, November 6, 2011

LMCB#63 Earthtones & Sepia

This week Karen challenged the Design Team at Lasting Memories Challenge Blog to use Earthtones & a Sepia photo for layout Challenge #63.  Join us & upload your layout by 9pm EST on Saturday November 12th.

I pulled out my untouched hoarded  stash of Moxxie Shades of Autumn pattern paper & cardstock stickers along with XY&Z layered chipboard stickers & bazzill cardstock. My layout is entitled "Family Life". Pictured is Kyle & Kassie at Six Flags Fright Night.

Used Photo Shop Elements to convert the picture to sepia & a faded sepia picture.


6 comments:

Michele

Love that faded Sepia look! Awesome Caryn!!

Vicki

Wonderful layout. Love how the photo turned out and the multi colors in the title. Great job.

Vicki
LMDT

The Bookin Room

Great LO! Love all of the added details and I'm sooo gonna have to try the faded sephia pic too!
xoxo Charity LMDT

Suzanne cricutcraftingrammyblogspot.com

I see why you wanted to hoard that paper. It's gorgeous!!! Love the pictures and the colors are so pretty. Great title!

Karen Wilson

I can see why you'd want to hang onto this paper as well!! Gorgeous and what a fun LO!

Wendy

Your photos turned out great! I really need to get more practice with Photoshop.

Post a Comment