Sunday, October 9, 2011

Tag your IT....@ Lasting Memories

This week's Challenge #59 at Lasting Memories Challenge Blog is "Tag your IT". All you have to do is create a layout using a "tag"...easy peasy! Check out our creative DT for inspiration. You have until 10/15 8am EST to link up your layout.

My tag came from my September Studio Calico kit. Used: My Minds Eye Stella & Rose pattern paper/label stickers and chipboard, Basic Grey Glazed brads, Sassafras Butterfly chip shapes and Colorbox Chestnut Roan chalks. Pictured: Fellow scrapbookers (except for the 4th lady) gathered for a Girls Night Out.




7 comments:

Michele

Looks like fun Caryn!! I am likin' your squares of patterned paper and your mini banner up top! Fun layout!!! Great use of the TAG. ;-)
Michele
LMDT

Vicki

Great layout. I love all the colors and the flower.

Vicki
LMDT

Karen Wilson

What a great photo and look at those smiles!! Love your journal tag .. another awesome layout!!

The Bookin Room

Ok, all these pics of you and the girls...you have so much fun and I want in!!! lol! I love all of your details with paper on the page!
xoxo Charity LMDT

Wendy

What a fun photo! Looks like you had a great night! Love the journal tag!

kate blue

:):):):)

Aim

What a FUN and FESTIVE layout, Caryn!! I love how the design really focuses your eye on the picture!! WONDERFUL!! :)

Thanks so much for sharing your talent in the Lasting Memories Layout Challenges!! :)

Your LMLC DT Sister,
Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com

Post a Comment