It's Lasting Memories Layout Challenge #61.
All you have to do is create a layout with as much BLING as you want! You have until Saturday October 29th to link up your layout. Join Us, we'd LOVE to see how you Bling IT!
Here is my take on Challenge#61. Entitled "We are Artists".
Used: Bazzill Cardstock, Basic Grey Out of Print pattern paper, American Craft Glitter Thickers along with lots of different colored bling. Pictured: Scrapbookers: Melissa, Myself, Kat & Chela. On this day we put down the glue & paper to hang out for Happy Hour.
Used the following emebellishments:
K&Co purse, Sandylion butterfly, Basic Grey bow, Webster's word card, misc bling/ribbon & pin. Also used a touch of Maya Road Silver Mist.
Used: Hedi Swapp journaling prompt.
Sunday, October 23, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






5 comments:
Great layout. I love all the touches of bling. Glad you put down the glue to go out and make this memory. Such a happy picture.
Vicki
LMDT
OMG this is beautiful! I want to go to happy hour too!! I love the little purse! It is sooo cute!
xoxo Charity
Love your layout. The flowers and all the soft colors are gorgeous. So many textures and of course "Bling". Great job on the challenge and glad you have such a great photo of time with your friends.
:):):):):)..........fab!
I love your little cluster of fun things in the left corner! Each time I look at it I see something different. I really like this layout Caryn! It's so unique!! How very cool! And fun that you had a good time! Scrapping with all of you would be very entertaining. :-)
Michele
Post a Comment