Wednesday, May 4, 2011

1st Wednesday Blog Showcase

After a nudge from my favorite Queen; I am now going to post a weekly showcase of blogs that I LOVE.

My first show cased Blog is Art Made With Heart by the one & only Shanna Vineyard. I have been stalking following her blog for 5 years. She just recently moved from her previous blog home at My Next Thirty Years . I really LOVE her work! Her designs are so stinking cute! Not only have I been a follower of hers for years; but have purchased layout kits & other items from her ETSY shop. Maybe it has something to do with the fact that she has been a DESIGNER at my favorite company for YEARS. That would be BO BUNNY. Here are some of  Her BO BUNNY stickers thas she has created. She is the true meaning of a SHERO being the mother of 7 kiddos! I don't know when she has the time to create.... This month she is the featured designer for My Minds Eye (another one my my favorite companys). Head on over & show her some "Blog Love". Let her know that the Scorpian Crafter sent you!

3 comments:

Shanna

Oh what a fun surprise! Thanks for the blog love and shout-outs Caryn! You're too sweet! Hugs! ~Shanna

kate blue

:) and I love her too but haven't popped over to her blog...will check it out later tonight!

Anonymous

Love that you show cased other ppl's blogs...gd idea!!
x

Post a Comment