Monday, January 17, 2011

XOXO Challenge: 15

Since I had some free time, I decided to participate in the Challenge over at XOXO . The sponsor this month (January)  is Sweet Peach Crop Shop and the prize is too SWEET for words. Here are a couple of layouts that I scraplifted.
Scraplifted #5 Katherine B.

Scraplifted #23 Lisa W.

Scraplifted #27 Stacey M.

Scraplifted #16 Sabrina A.

Scraplifted #20 Lynnette D.

I hope to get a chance to get a few more down this week.

9 comments:

Anonymous

Wow! You really rocked these layouts! They're all great but I am really loving your take on #23. The colors are perfect on this Halloween page!

Stacey

Love what you did! Great job on all of them! Keep up the good work!

Beeceecreativity

fabulous job with the scraplifts.. so glad you could play along with xoxo..

kate blue

would I be biased if I said I loved your lift of me??? I love your embell cluster @ top left so much better :) am so glad 3 ladies inspired you this month!!!

Beeceecreativity

If you keep going you'll get them all scraplifted... amazing pages.. congrats on a wonderful job

Unknown

you've been a busy crafter! I like your style!

xoxo

Sabr

wow have you been busy! I just adore your sweet diva page - they are all stunning! Thanks for playing at xoxo!!

Lisa Watson

I guess we are a pretty inspiring blog over at xoxo, LOL!! Fab work and I am so honored that you chose to scraplift one of my layouts!!! Hope you play along with us next month too!

Khristen

Gorgeous lifts, so many you have done! They are all fab, but I think I'm partial to the Trick or Treat page you did. Thanks for playing along at XOXO!

Post a Comment