I did get to complete a few pages last night (actually around 2am this morning).....
Saturday, September 4, 2010
Scrapbook store....
I'd like to thank Queen Kat for introducing me to Photo Scraps in Eldersburg, MD. We took a nice little road trip & spent the day shopping in their store. The sales ladies where wonderful!!! I can't wait to go their again soon. I bought way too much paper....but I had to have my hands on some new Basic Grey & We R Memory Keepers....layouts forthcoming :)
I did get to complete a few pages last night (actually around 2am this morning).....
I did get to complete a few pages last night (actually around 2am this morning).....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
Looks like you've been REALLY busy, Mama!!!
Very nice layouts thanks for sharing!!!
that's a fantastic picture of you! We should've taken pics with ladies that day!
Post a Comment