Monday, June 28, 2010

XOXO June Challenges


XOXO is having their Challenge #10 sponsored by  Divine design kits. Check out the yummy kit you/I could win!!!! You have until June 30th to get your entry/entries in.
Below are some of the girls I scraplifted~ I soo hope that I win :)

#6 Karen Watson



















My take:

#7 Jeanette Almgren                                                                                                                                   

My take:                                                                                                                                                     

#12 Leslie Guerero                                                                                                                                     

My take:                                                                                                                                                      

#13 Lacee Broyles                                                                                                                                      

My take:                                                                                                                                                     

#23 Stephanie Kelley                                                                                                                                

My take:                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        



4 comments:

kate blue

you've been busy! Woulda been more fun if you had created with us! My fav is the lift of Jeanette with the white background...may have to do another myself tomorrow after the Eclipse movie/dinner date :)

TeenaBugg38

What a killer job you did on ALL of these layouts!!! My fave has gotta be the one about the camera.....LOL. Thanks for playing along with us this month....good luck!!
XOXO girl Tina

Scrapamum

WOW!!!! You did a fabulous job on every single LO!!!! Thanks for playing along with us at XOXO!

Unknown

Holy smokes! That's a creative production line. Well done! Great spins on all the pages! Thanks for playing at XOXO.

Post a Comment