Monday, April 5, 2010

Scraps of Color Blog Challenge: 10 Facts About Me....

  1. I have known my husband for 14 years and we have been happily married for 10 years. He is my Best Friend.
  2. I have a handsome son & beautiful daughter who complete our family.
  3. I am a true Scorpio. I am determined, persistent, resourceful, emotional & stubborn. I have been known to hold a grudge. I may forgive, but I never forget.
  4. My favorite ice cream is Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough by Ben & Jerry's.
  5. I am extremely allergic to NUTS & SHRIMP. I carry a Epi Pen in my purse & in my car.
  6. I am a  Maxwell House & Dunkin Donut daily coffee drinker.
  7. My husband plays Quarter Back for a Flag Football team & I'm his #1 FAN! He is the Best!
  8. I do not like dark meat. I do not like hot food.
  9. I am an avid reader. Normally, I can finish a book in 1-2 days.
  10. I love to Scrapbook. It is my creative outlet.
Check out others who have completed this blog challenge at Scraps of Color.

3 comments:

Tiffani K

You sound just like my goddaughter who is a true scorpio...and I love to read as well!Thanks for sharing!

kate blue

I'll have to remember this allergy thing if you ever come over...we usually eat shrimp! I think the horoscope describes me even though I am a Cancer :)

Joy

What are you reading now? I'm always looking to add to the stack of books I plan on reading one day! lol

Post a Comment